5 Tips for the Modern VDC Manager
Learn how VDC Managers can better define their roles within a construction organization.
The job title “VDC Manager” has existed at construction organizations for nearly a decade, but many VDC Managers still find themselves fulfilling wildly different roles. Even today, it can be difficult for VDC Managers to develop a clearly defined set of responsibilities and get the resources they need to best support their organization.
In this guide, we explore some key questions facing modern VDC Managers, including:
- How is the role of the VDC Manager adapting and expanding?
- How can you enhance the level of product support you provide?
- How can you advocate for, implement, and manage a VDC support team?
- What are the best ways to source these supporting roles?
- How can you streamline daily tasks and gain more time for innovation?